Pour into the next generation by serving in Elementary Sunday School!
This opportunity is every Sunday during first or second service throughout the school year. Roles include Table Leader, Team Leader, Teacher, Worship Leader, and Supervisor.
- Table Leaders engage in the provided activities and discussions, provide spiritual leadership for children, and assist leadership roles with classroom management.
- Team Leaders welcome children into the classroom, manage classroom events throughout service, oversee and equip volunteers, and maintain relationships and communication with volunteers and parents.
- Teachers craft and teach accurate, engaging, and helpful lessons. They also partner with the Team Leader to assist with classroom management.
- Worship Leaders lead worship in classrooms, and exemplify genuine worship through singing songs to the Lord, prayer, Scripture reading, giving thanks, and more.
- Supervisors assist volunteers and parents as needed, reinforce Children’s Ministries policy adherence, and carry out safety procedures.