Best Summer Ever
We want our children, students, families, and attendees to have the Best Summer Ever by making time to be on mission for Christ in their homes and neighborhoods and by fostering their unique summer moments to glorify God.
Summer Kids Clubs
Summer Kids Clubs (SKC) are five-day club experiences that allow you to reach out to your neighbors by offering something fun and constructive for the kids in your community to enjoy—right in your own backyard! This is a great opportunity to explain spiritual truths to kids in your neighborhood and form friendships that can last forever.
Student Summer Kick-Off
We had a blast at the Student Summer Kick-Off! Join Student Ministries for the next summer event, Best 3 Nights, on July 16-18.
SpringHill Day Camps
SpringHill is five days of day camp fun for kids who have completed K– 5. Camp includes small group Bible teaching, high-energy large group sessions, and engaging activities including archery, bungee trampoline, camp songs, climbing wall, tie-dying t-shirts, and so much more! This is also a great way for your child to bring a friend to camp and participate in all the fun.
Movie on the Lawn
Come enjoy a family-friendly movie during one of our two Movie on the Lawn evenings this summer! The event is designed to help you reach and connect with your neighbors. So invite some friends, bring your blankets, lawn chairs, and snacks, and come enjoy a movie on the lawn!
Worship Arts Camp Production
The week-long day Worship Arts Camp concludes with a Friday evening musical on June 21. This doubles as a great opportunity for kids to invite their friends and family to hear the gospel!
Best Three Nights
Neighboring: Go & Do
Use this summer to build relationships and look for gospel opportunities by inviting others to join you at a community event!
- Carmel Farmers Market (Saturdays)
- Carmel Gazebo Summer Concert Series (Wednesdays, June 5-September 25)
- Clay Terrace Concert Series (Thursdays, starting June 6)
- Breakfast at the Carmel VFW (Saturdays, starting June 8)
- Cool Creek Concert Series (June 21 & 28, July 12 & 19, August 2)
- CarmelFest (July 3-4)
- Indianapolis City Market (Wednesdays, starting in May)
- Food Truck Friday on Georgia Street (Fridays, starting May 3)
- Broad Ripple Farmers Market (Saturdays, starting May 4)
- Indy Food Truck Friday (Fridays, starting May 17)
- Canal Nights at the Indiana State Museum (Wednesdays in June & July)
- Broad Ripple Carnival (August 8-11)