College Park Women's Ministry is a community focused on connecting with God, his Word, and one another. We want to provide women with a dependable, Christ-centered environment that fosters friendship, growth, and joyful service to others.
We offer a variety of Bible studies to encourage you in your faith. Registered child care will be available for all morning and Wednesday evening Bible Studies. Stay tuned: registration for the upcoming studies will be available in August!
Fall Bible Studies
Tuesday A.M Fall Studies | Sept. 10-Nov. 13 | 9:15-11:30 a.m.
- The Promised One: Seeing Jesus in Genesis by Nancy Guthrie ($19)
- Mom Set Free by Jeannie Cunnion ($18)
- Gideon by Pricilla Shirer ($18)
- Steadfast Love: A Study of Psalm 107 by Lauren Chandler ($18)
Wednesday P.M. Fall Studies | Sept. 11- Nov. 14 | 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- If God Is for Us—a study of Romans 8 by Trillia J. Newbell ($13)
- Steadfast Love—a study of Psalm 107 by Lauren Chandler ($18)
- Lies Women Believe by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth ($26)
- Gideon by Priscilla Shirer ($18)
Yearlong Bible Studies
Tuesday A.M. Yearlong Study | Starting Sept. 10 | 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Exalting Jesus in Hebrews by Dr. R. Albert Moher, Jr. ($17)
Wednesday A.M. Yearlong Study | Starting Sept. 11 | 9:15 - 11:30 a.m.
- The Amazing Collection—a survey of the Bible by Big Dream Ministries, covering Genesis to 2 Kings the first semester. ($31 per semester)
Wednesday P.M. Yearlong Study | Starting Sept. 11 | 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Exodus: The Story of Redemption by Pam Russell ($20)
Yearlong Precept Study
Precept Study of Hebrews
Precept is an inductive, yearlong Bible study that meets once per week. It is offered on Tuesday evenings and Wednesday mornings. Please allow for five hours of homework each week. The cost is $33 per semester.
- Tuesday P.M. Group | 7-8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday A.M. Group | 9:15-11:45 a.m. (registered child care available)