God has given parents a wonderful responsibility: to ignite a passion in the next generation to follow Jesus (Ps. 78:5-7). College Park is here to partner with you in this joyful yet weighty task. The milestones you'll find below are one way we want to come alongside you to support, equip, and celebrate as you disciple the next generation.
What is a milestone?
Each milestone below represents the beginning of a new season in your child’s life. At each milestone, you will find:
- Parent Emphasis: Discipleship areas for you to focus and layer on in this season.
- Milestone Celebration: College Park’s way of celebrating your child’s milestone with you.
- Resources: Classes, books, and articles helpful for this season.
What are some general family discipleship tools?
In addition to the resources listed under each milestone, here are some general family discipleship tools that we encourage you to check out:
- Zealous by David Michael: Read this book to better understand College Park's vision for the next generation.
- Use our weekly Family Devotional to prepare your child for each week's sermon and to drive your family discipleship.
- Family Discipleship by Matt Chandler & Adam Griffin: Read this book to help establish a rhythm of family discipleship.