Thursday, September 16, 2021, 9:45 AM - 11:30 AM
Location: College Park Church, 2606 W 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN US 46268
Come be encouraged, refreshed, and equipped in your role as a mom. We offer various Mom's Connection groups that meet twice a month to help you build fellowship and learn valuable truths to apply to your life. Groups begin in September and meet at College Park Church. See the options and register below:
- Mom's Connection Step 1, Moms of infants to Kindergartners /// Questions//FAQ
- Wednesday evenings, 6:30-8:00/// This group is full.
- Thursday mornings, 9:45-11:30/// This group is full.
- Mom's Connection Step 2, Moms of elementary - high schoolers //Register//Questions//FAQ
- Meets Thursday mornings twice a month from 9:45-11:30 a.m.
Limited registered child care is available.
Did you know you could earn some money and bless the ministry by being a child care worker? Often the number of moms who can participate is limited by child care openings. Would you consider participating two weeks a month and working child care two weeks a month? Contact to learn more.