Friday, March 15, 2019, 6:00 PM - Saturday, March 16, 2019, 4:00 PM
Location: College Park Church, 2606 W 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN US 46268
Do you ever struggle to know how to help a friend who is struggling? Do you want to know how to care well for those who are suffering and those who are stuck in sin? The College Park Church soul care ministry invites you for the remaining two weekends of training in 2019. These weekends seek to equip you to come alongside others with compassionate, wise, Christ-centered care.
The third and final weekend of training is April 26-27.
Each weekend will be:
Friday: 6 p.m.- 9 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Dinner on Friday and lunch on Saturday will be provided. Snacks and drinks will be available throughout the weekend.
You must register for each weekend you attend. You do not have to attend all three weekends. We are unable to give refunds.
Individual weekends: $40 each
All three weekends: $100
Topics for Weekends:
- The uniqueness of Biblical Counseling
- Comparison of Counseling Philosophies
- How to Grow and Change
- Progressive Sanctification
- Key Elements of Counseling pt. 1
- Key Elements of Counseling pt. 2
- Key Elements of Counseling pt. 3
- Key Elements of Counseling pt. 4
- Dealing with Guilt and the Past
- Overcoming Fear and Anxiety
- Overcoming Depression
- Case Study on Depression
- Case Study on Forgiveness
- Trials and Suffering
- Overcoming Life-Dominating Sins
- Biblical Purpose for Marriage
- Role of the Husband
- Role of the Wife
- Biblical Sexuality
- Biblical Purpose for Parenting
- Parent’s Instruction
- Case Study on Parenting
- How to Improve Your Communication