During our Small Group Leader Equip Night in May 2019, we featured the topic: “Is My Small Group Friends?”
We spent an extended time covering five questions for tables of leaders to discuss and share. Consider these questions for yourself as you lead this year:
- What is your one sentence definition of “friendship”?
- Is your Small Group friends right now? Why do you think so? How would you rate your group at this (1-10)?
- How can you be a “friend” to those in your Small Group?
- What would it look like for your Small Group to be friends with one another?
- How can you help your Small Group move in this direction this year?