Our Children’s Ministries are centered around teaching God’s transformative truth from the Bible. But we don’t just want to offer information. We want to provide fun and transformative experiences where kids grow strong relationships with one another and a deep love for our God. Kids celebrate Jesus year-round, whether in Sunday School’s weekly large group lessons and small group discussions, Awana’s energetic Wednesday evenings of fun and Scripture memory, or summertime’s week-long Vacation Bible School.
" ... tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the LORD, and His might, and the wonders that He has done." Psalm 78:4 (ESV)
- First-Time Attendees: Find out where you need to take your children.
- Nursery: Children 4 months - 2 year olds.
- Sunday School: Preschool, older 3 year olds - 5 year olds and elementary, kindergarten - 6th grade.
- AWANA: Midweek children's ministry reaching children for Jesus.
- Serve: Opportunities for serving in our children's ministries.
- MOPPETS: The childcare side of MOPS, Mothers of Preschoolers.
- Children's Music and Drama: Children worship God through music and drama.