Who We Are
We are a community of men and women at College Park Church in or around our 20s. We meet on Sunday mornings to study the Bible and get together for social events, service activities, and weekly small groups.
If you are looking for a community of Christians in and around their 20s, then you've come to the right place!
Our theme verse is Hebrews 10:24-25: "Let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near."
What We Do
Some of the ways we strive to live out Hebrews 10:24-25 are:
- Large group meetings every Sunday morning with teaching and discussion time
- A variety of weekly small groups
- Service activities that give us opportunities to 'consider others more important than ourselves'
- Social events designed to help us get to know each other, have fun and share life together
When & Where We Meet
We meet every Sunday at 9:45 a.m. in the Ministry Center (3600 West 96th Street, Indianapolis, one mile west of the Main Campus). This is the best way to connect with our community!
Please feel free to contact us with questions about 20somethings:
- Allan and Karen Harmer, Lay leaders for 20somethings