Our Soul Care counseling team offers
- On occasion, request for counseling
outnumberavailable counselors. When this happens we will close certain categories of counseling for a season. Once the waiting list goes back down we will reopen counseling for that category. Below is the current status of each waiting list category. Also, be aware there are only daytime hours available to women seeking individual counseling.
- Counseling for Members is OPEN
- Counseling for Regular Attenders seeking individual male counseling is OPEN
- Counseling for Regular Attenders seeking couples counseling is OPEN
- Counseling for Regular Attenders seeking individual female counseling is OPEN
If you have difficulty in completing any of these steps, please contact Kelly Alexander, and she will be glad to answer any questions you might have.
If you are in immediate need of care please call College Park Church (317.875.0282) and ask for the pastor of the day. If this is a health emergency or you are thinking of harming yourself, please call 911.