The Special Needs Ministry at College Park has the aim to value and display the glory of God in disability and suffering recognizing that all children are “gifts from God.”
Our Special Needs Ministry serves in the following ways:
- Nursery Care: one-on-one aides for children with disabilities
- Sunday School inclusion: one-on-one aides for students with disabilities
- Special Needs Sunday School Class: small class setting in a multi-sensory room for students with disabilities
- The Retreat: multi-sensory room used in conjunction with Sunday School inclusion for students with disabilities
- Individual Guidance: personal direction and counsel for assimilation into College Park Church
For more information about any aspect of our Special Needs Ministry contact Libbi Ritz, Special Needs Ministry Coordinator.
If you would like to serve, please fill out our volunteer application form!
If your child needs a one-on-one aide in the Nursery or Sunday School, it is helpful for you to let us know you will be coming so we can best prepare. Please connect with Libbi Ritz.