Get Involved with Global Outreach
Be a part of Journey in Missions (JIM) Night
- An informal, monthly class centered around the topic of global missions and facilitated by Pastor Nate Irwin. Come and learn about God's heart for the nations.
- Second Monday of the month (September through May only)
- 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., in room S|110
- View the Global Outreach calendar to RSVP for child care for the next JIM night
- If you have any questions, contact Ron Page via email or phone (317.875.0282)
Attend First Fridays - Missions Prayer
- Gather with us to pray for the last and those who are giving their lives to seek after them. We enjoy a meal together and then earnestly seek God's face. It's a great start to the weekend.
- When: The first Friday of each month, 6 - 7:30 p.m.
- Where: in the north room of the College Park Ministry Center, one mile west of the main campus on 96th Street.
- View the Global Outreach calendar to RSVP for child care for the next First Friday Missions Prayer
- If you have any questions, contact Ron Page or phone (317.875.0282)
Join a Barnabas Prayer & Support Team
How can you make a difference in Japan, Kuwait, Laos, or India from where you live in Indiana? Our missionaries around the world have Barnabas Teams that are their spiritual and emotional lifeline. These teams have agreed to do one thing: meet once a month to pray specifically for their missionary. Many of these groups meet on Sundays here at church, so you can make this time of prayer an extension of your Sunday morning experience.
Look on each page for the regions of the world to find information about specific Barnabas teams.
Go on a Vision Trip
We believe that taking a trip to experience to sights, sounds, and smells of our strategic partner countries is the best way to get a real vision for our ministries. College Park is embarking on eleven Vision Trips in 2014 that will give you a first-hand experience of ministry and culture.
Join The DELTA Force
The DELTA Force initiative was launched at REACH|13 as College Park's effort to strategically equip, train, and support professionals in the workplace - we want you to take your job and move it overseas for the sake of the reaching the most unreached.