Life changes. Life hurts. Life gives. Life takes. We believe that God has a purpose for pain, joy and change in your life, and we desire to help you find that purpose. Compassion Ministries aims to respond quickly to your life event with the love of God, to continue this love for the short term and to follow up consistently for as long as it takes, while maintaining Biblical truth.
We are ready to assist you with:
- Baptisms: Baptism is an ordinance of the church whereby a believer expresses his or her faith and desires to be identified with Jesus. The method we use is one-time immersion to signify the death, burial and resurrection of our Savior.
- Child Dedications: This is a special time when parents and the church body partner to dedicate ourselves to be examples of faith in Christ and to teach our child the mighty deeds of God (Psalm 78).
- Funerals: Pre-planning advice or help planning a God-honoring funeral service
- New Baby/Adoption Ministry: Congratulations! Exciting times sometimes bring additional needs. We would like to serve you with a new baby bag, meals and other needs that your family may have. Fill out our online form or contact Becky Brooking to notify us if you have a new addition.
- Pre-marital Counseling: Classes and conversations to help you prepare for marriage
- Weddings: Wedding facilities and planning support for your wedding ceremony