Life changes. Life hurts. Life gives. Life takes. We believe that God has a purpose for pain, joy and change in your life, and we can help you find that purpose. We want to respond with the love of God quickly, continue this love for the short term and follow up consistently for as long as it takes, while maintaining biblical truth.
Find more information on the pages to the left on the following life events:
- Child Dedications: This is a special time when parents and the church body dedicate themselves to be examples of faith in Christ and to teach their child the mighty deeds of God (Psalm 78).
- Baptisms: Baptism is an ordinance of the church whereby a believer expresses his or her faith and desires to be identified with Jesus. The method we use is one-time immersion to signify the death, burial and resurrection of our Savior.
- New Baby/Adoption Ministry: Congratulations! Exciting times sometimes bring additional needs. We would like to serve you with a new baby bag, meals and other needs that your family may have. Fill out our online form or contact Becky Brooking to notify us if you have a new addition.
- Pre-marital Counseling: Classes and conversations to help you prepare for marriage
- Weddings: Wedding facilities and planning support for your wedding ceremony
- Funerals: Preplanning or planning a God-honoring funeral service