I Need Help
Our Compassion Ministries exist to quickly respond to your needs with the love of God, to provide support for the short term and to follow-up consistently for as long as it takes, while maintaining biblical truth.
When you find yourself in a time of pain, crisis, or difficult circumstances - big or small - we want to connect with you. It's our desire to support you, as needed, in the following specific ways:
- Prayer support
- Meal ministry
- Adult disabilities support
- Care and support for widows and shut-ins
- Support for hospice care decisions and visitation
- Hospital/home recovery visitation
- Unemployment support classes
- Financial crisis solutions support
- Funeral planning & pre-planning
Contact Pastor Don Bartemus or at the church at 317.875.0282 as a starting point.