I Need Help
Our Compassion Ministries exist to respond to your needs with the love of God quickly, continue this love for the short term and follow-up consistently for as long as it takes, while maintaining biblical truth.
If you're in a time of pain, crisis, or difficult circumstances - big or small - we want to connect with you. We can come alongside you in the following specific ways:
- Setting up a meal calendar
- Unemployed or Underemployed
- Praying with you and communicating your prayer need to the church family
- Caring for those with challenging life or health circumstances, special needs or disabilities
- Helping you find solutions for financial crises
- Supporting the widowed and shut-ins
- Funeral planning & pre-planning
- Support for hospice care decisions
Contact Pastor Don Bartemus or at the church at 317.875.0282 as a starting point.